Job Posting at adelphi - Senior Advisor in the field of Circular Economy, Waste Management and Resource Efficiency
To support their Circular Economy Programme, adelphi is looking for a full-time Senior Advisor (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible in Berlin.
- Project management and coordination of international projects, e.g. in South and South-East Asia, Latin America and Africa
- Quality assurance and monitoring tasks as well as independent reporting to clients and project partners
- Content design of studies as well as implementation of dialogue events (workshops, conferences) and training courses on the above-mentioned focal topics
- Professional development of the subject area and acquisition of corresponding project assignments
- Networking with relevant key persons and institutions and representing adelphi at relevant conferences
- Personnel responsibility and leadership of a growing team in the area of Circular Economy
- Completed diploma or master's degree in environmental engineering, environmental sciences, political sciences (including environmental policy and governance)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of circular economy and waste management, including plastic (packaging) waste, marine litter and WEEE/e-waste.
- Relevant experience in the conception, acquisition and implementation of complex international consultancy and research projects in the context of development policy
- Active contacts in relevant networks such as the International Solid Waste Association (ISWA), the PREVENT Waste Alliance, Solving the E-waste Problem (StEP) and/or the German RETech Partnership.
- Distinct organisational talent and sense of responsibility, ability to work independently and in a structured manner as well as the ability to think across disciplines
- Excellent written and spoken German and English, knowledge of Spanish and/or French desirable
- Very good knowledge of common Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
adelphi is an independent think tank and the world's leading policy consultancy on climate, environment and development. Through science-based policy analysis and dialogue with political and social actors and decision-makers, adelphi shapes options for action for a sustainable future.
Does this sound interesting to you? Find out more here